Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Finally gathered up my courage and decided to start this blog. One of my new year resolutions taken care of!! I've been fairly pushed into this by family and friends (now I wonder whether the description of those worthies changes to FOES). I'm still quite unsure of the rules of the game.. guess I shall have to learn as I go along. If anyone reading this comes across some horrrible faux pas I've committed, please do let me know.

I've been sneakily reading the posts of a few people for sometime now - Paresh Palicha, Thanu ,Dr Hari and Silverine to name a few and finally, daybefore yesterday I posted a comment on Thanus under anonymous (still debating, see!) and hey! she responded to it. Wow!That gave me some courage..

Now I shall have to get down to the second resolution on my list... to lose weight. I shall not mention how much just yet, let me just say its a lot.

I just saw the preview of this, and it looks pitifully small. I shall not loose heart, I shall go ahead any way. Like they say, a step at a time!!!!!

No comments: