Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Poochoos and I

Poochoos is pregnant!! She spent a 2 nights out about a month ago and came home early one morning trying to look unconcerned. Turned up at my front door and pretended that she had just stepped out for a look. Anyway, the end result is that we can expect to hear the patter of tiny kitten feet in our house in approximately... I dont know how many days, but I am sure the event is pretty imminent.

How does one prepare for a pets pregnancy?? I dont know. I also dont know why I am so concerned. All those cats out in the wild are presumably giving birth quite comfortably and I have never even given a second thought to them. Why does the fact that Poochoos walked into our family in May last year make me worried about her? Kichu and I are quite convinced that she is not old enough to have babies. Does she even know what to do with them? Will she look at us and say.. Ok.. so here these things are... now look after them like you did me!!!

I can just imagine Rajendran's face when THAT happens.

3 comments:

Lekshmi said...

an underage mom on hand.. must be a handful. good thing that she's giving birth in a doc's house then eh!! :P

Dramaprasad said...

single mother. good indian cats don't do that! thats what cats do here in texas.

Keshav said...

she has brought SHAME on the FAMILY