Monday, April 16, 2007

Poochoos and her kittens

Poochoos had her babies yesterday afternoon, right in the middle of the Vishu Sadya. She had been uneasy the whole day on saturday and on sunday morning, not wanting to go out of the house at all. Finally, since I had a lot of guests over for lunch, I locked her up in the office room. A little while later I heard her calling me ( I swear it sounds like AMMA) and there she was, about to deliver, which she proceeded to do, right at my feet. Since our guests might be squeamish, I kept quiet about it till they left. By which time she had produced 2 kittens and was looking quite perplexed.

3 comments:

Dramaprasad said...

arrey badhai ho!!! now you can name one litter and the other latter!! hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Dramaprasad said...

arrey badhai ho! now you can call one litter and the other latter! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

saras said...

unfortunately, there is only litter now.. the other one is 'LATE'R