Saturday, April 28, 2007

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it

the scars they have faded and so have my memories of them

2. What is on the walls in your room?

a caricature of Rajendran

3. What does your phone look like.

Its reliance///an LG b&W



4. What music do you listen to?

lots of stuff.. depends on whether I am with husband or son at that point in time

5. What is your current desktop picture?

Francesco Totti sucking his thumb

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

to sleep???

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?

to each his own

8. What time were you born?

2.45 pm

9. Are your parents still together?

My dad passed away in 88

10. What are you listening to?

the dialogue from some Malayalam movie rajendran is watching upstairs


11. Do you get scared of the dark?

NO....

12. The last person to make you cry?

I cant remember

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

UDV/UDY??? pour elle (the bottle that looks like a little bag and which has the pink perfume... I,m so specific coz they have come out with some new fragrances in the range which are not half as nice)


14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?

Even if isnt there doesnt matter.. I'm a very tolerant person

15. Do you like pain killers?

IF I have pain.. yes!!

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Too late...

17. Fave pizza topping?

cheese and mushroom

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

spaghetti

19. Who was the last person you made mad

dont know

20. Is anyone in love with you?

yeah, I suppose so, coz we've put up with each other for 22 years without seriously thinking of divorce....


I tag Harimohan

No comments: